I picked this watch up not working, upon opening the back of the watch it was obvious that the movement was all gummed up from a previous over oiling from a previous service. There was also other types of hair, fluff etc inbetween the wheel teeth and in between the balance spring.
Unfortunately, I had a slight technical problem with my camera whilst disassembling the watch, so all that i have to show is the rebuilding after the cleaning.
You may also notice that the dial was not centred when reassembling the watch, so modification of the dial feet made the dial lay in the correct position.
Here are a few pictures that i took whilst rebuilding. This is also the first time i have used a USB microscope aswell, definately a worthwhile purchase.